It’s the FINAL COUNTDOWN!
- This coming Monday there is a PTO pool party at the Codman Pool. LEAP will be attending the party.
- We will also have the option for kids to go to the pool all week long, so please send your child with a bathing-suit and towel, and anything else they might need for the pool. LEAP does not allow students to buy snacks at the pool, so there is no need to send your child with money.
- The LEAP/METCO carnival has been moved to June 15th. Because of the weather forecast, the Carnival was postponed and will be happening this Wednesday! Make sure to stop by to get popcorn and ice cream, and play fun carnival games. We hope to see you there!
- LEAP FUN DAYS vacation program is happening Monday June 20th- WED June 22nd. The price is $50 per child/per day. A schedule of these days will be coming out shortly. Sign up now before the end of school year sneaks up on you!
- We would like to wrap up finances by the end of June. Please send in any unpaid invoices by the last day of school.
- If you haven’t already, please follow this link to fill out survey. We love hearing your inpu t and advice and want to improve our program as much as we can for next year. Please help us by taking this short survey. Surveylink: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KYN9T5V
- Registration for next year has already started! Make sure to get your forms in before July 15th to get the discounted registration fee of $50. After July 15th, the registration fee is $100.
Thank you again for your continued commitment and support of LEAP. We hope you and your kids have enjoyed the year as much as we have.